Full Length Floor Console (Design 4)
Need more information? View our Full Length Floor Console FAQ page.
The following accessories come standard in our Full Length Floor Console:
- + Two jumbo size plastic cup holders (for dimensions, visit our FAQ page)
- + Removable plastic L Shape Tray (for dimensions, visit our FAQ page)
- + Manual gear boot
- + Padded lid/ armrest
- + Installation hardware and instructions
The following accessories are included in this Full Length Floor Console design (Design 4):
- + 52mm gauge provision. Position - front, passenger side
- + Rocker Switch Panel (6) with blanks. Position - front, driver side above gear stick
- + Narva 12v & Dual USB Twin Socket. Position - rear elbow facia, located between the cup holder and lid (view this product on the Narva website here)
For all TroopCarrier models with rear seats- the shape of the Full Length Floor Console prevents the front passenger's seat extension, which will limit the space rear passenger's have to climb through to the rear seats of the vehicle.
Other accessories compatible with this console:
- +$25- Ripstop canvas storage lining (with a sewn in pocket for cables, phone, wallet etc.) to replace standard vinyl storage lining.
- +$64- Rear Wedge with 2 fold up cup holders (79 Series Dual cab & 76 Series StationWagon only)
- +$60- Canvas lid cover (grey or black canvas)
- +$2- For two jumbo cup holder disks (view our FAQ page for more information)
2016 and on 79 Series Single Cab + 2009 and on 76 Series StationWagon + 79 Series Dual Cab
- Height: 494mm (incl. armrest/ padded lid)
- Width between the seats: 190mm
- Length: 980mm (at longest point on the driver side)
2009 and on 78 Series TroopCarrier + 2009 to 2016 79 Series Single Cab
- Height: 365mm (incl. armrest/ padded lid)
- Width between the seats: 190mm
- Length: 910mm (at longest point on the driver side)
Points of interest:
- Custom built- the front accessories facia is on an ideal angle to fit accessories you will need to see and operate while driving. You have the opportunity to fit accessories including: a remote head or super compact size UHF radio (e.g. GME TX3520S, GME TX3120S, or Uniden UH9000), ScanGauge II, Rocker Switch Panel, 52mm gauges, on board air compressor control (e.g. Airbag Man) etc. We manufacture all consoles to order. If our 'standard'/ popular layouts do not display what you are looking for, feel free to contact us on (02) 9546 7914 or via email.
- Built tough- this product is constructed with exterior grade, marine bonded plywood.
- Allows for seat adjustment- the driver’s side of the console has a carpeted recess. This recess allows is for the seatbelt to tuck into the console when the driver’s seat is extended forward. This recess allows for full extension on the driver’s seat, without any rubbing or damage to the console.
- Easy to clean- the ABS plastic cup holders and L shape storage tray, and the internal lining are all removable. You can easily take these items out of the console to clean.
- French Seam upholstery- our product has a professional soft padded vinyl finish.
- Colour match to your interior- our Dash Indent vinyl matches the grey dashboard, steering wheel, glove box etc. our 301 black vinyl matches the black instrument panel in the centre of the dashboard.
- No rattles- we use ABS plastic instead of metal for our cup holders and storage tray to avoid any rattles from coins, cans, metal coffee mugs etc.
- Easy to fit- this product has galvanised steel mounting brackets positioned to locate existing captive nuts in the floor. No holes to be drilled or damage to the vehicle! Installation hardware and clear installation instructions are included. If you'd like to have this product supplied and installed by one of our recommended distributors, check out our Find a Local Distributor Page.
- Comfortable armrest height- view the product dimensions for the height of the top of the padded lid off the floor.
Need more information? View our Full Length Floor Console FAQ Page.