Door Pockets (ONE PAIR - left and right hand side)
This product is designed to fit directly to the door trim for for 70 Series LandCruiser models without a factory Toyota door pocket, or to replace the factory Toyota door pocket. This product is also available as an addition to our Speaker Door Pods.
Points of interest:
- Available in black or grey (grey is a colour match to the door trim)
- Includes a vinyl/ leather grain look
- Large drink holder fits most 600mL drinks with a stubby cooler or larger bottles without a stubby cooler. A can with a stubby cooler is a neat fit in this drink holder.
- Holds a drink and an A4 folder on it’s side
- Does not obstruct seat adjustment handles or any other functions of the vehicle
- Does not obstruct the drivers foot on the accelerator pedal
Here is a brief installation guide:
- If you are replacing the factory 70 Series door pocket (which came standard in most GX and GXL models, our product is fitted using 5 of the 6 factory holes in the door trim. You need to install a 'Xmas Tree Plug' to cover one of the factory holes, and drill one new hole in the door trim. Although it is easier to fit these door pockets on a flat workbench, this can be done without removing the door trim from the vehicle.
- If you are fitting this product to a vehicle that did not have door pockets fitted from factory, you will need to remove the door trim from the vehicle and drill 7 holes in the door trim for the mounting screws.
520mm Long x 155mm High x 85mm Deep