76 Series Wagon Subwoofer Enclosure
Subwoofer enclosure to suit 76 Series Wagon models, features a custom scribed fit for a factory-look.
- Available with an optional protection grille
- Secured with two M8 bolts, see installation guide below
- Suits 10" subwoofers, the mounting hole diameter is 233mm
- Enclosure volume is 10.5L
- Constructed with 17mm plywood
- Upholstered in a durable marine grade 3mm carpet
Kindly note, this product was designed to fit a vehicle with factory carpet and a 3mm butyl rubber sound deadening layer. This product may not be compatible with vehicles fitted with aftermarket flooring, or thicker sound deadening (or thermal insulation).
- Refer to the installation photos on this page.
- This product is secured without drilling any holes. Two holes must be punched in the factory trim panel vinyl only (not through the masonite as the bolts align with two holes in the masonite for the factory installation clips.
- There are two holes in the subwoofer enclosure that align with the bolts.
- Important note, once the subwoofer enclosure is positioned, apply a sealant to the back side of the washer, and over the nut to ensure a tight air seal.